- reflects all business relevant events related to a user (profile).
- events can be written to it by the api as well so all partners can create entries and are invited to do so
- events are written from the discover.swiss platform wherever defined (see below)
- certain entries get written to the timeline in D365 to help the support (see below)
- is different from a traditional "audit trail" because it does not store all changes made to the data automatically
- entries can only be deleted when requested by a user (GDPR)
- entries are stored in Azure Table Storage and only accessible for administrators
- there is no API to read entries
- our log files do not contain any personal data, all personal logs are stored in the business trail
Data-definition see BusinessTrail.
Last update: November 18, 2022 08:05:20