Terms and conditions¶
We implemented a general way to handle copyrights and terms and conditions for all objects. The goal is that every peace of data we provide is marked with the suitable terms and conditions.
Technically, the same terms can be referenced by content data in the infocenter and products or patners used in the marketplace.
For a quickstart go to how to deal with consent.
- There can be many Terms per partner.
- There can be different term-versions in many languages. Each of them can be related to a file (pdf) or a website (url) which contains the detailed information.
- The acceptance (or denial) of terms & conditions is always saved in the BusinessTrail.
- A partner can query the profile service to check if a user has accepted a specific term.
- Termversion can be accepted in bundles (1 checkbox for a list of links to the terms).
Related to objects in the infocenter¶
All object reference terms and conditions and partners must follow the rules about how to present the supplier and how to use the data as defined in the Data governance page.
Related to an order¶
In an order we automatically include all currently valid termversion related to the products in the order.
If needed we can configure seller (destination) specific terms which must be accepted when placing an order.
During the login and sign-up process¶
The user must accept the terms & conditions of the discover.swiss platform during the sign-in process.
We store it in the BusinessTrail.
The acceptance of terms can be saved any time and independent of any other objects. This could be used to store the partners own consents and cookie acceptance.
The reference (simplex) object version of a term which is included in the data where it is referenced (infocenter - data governance object) always contains a link to the current version in the current language of the request.
In the DataGovernance object we add to all information we can refer to terms defined in our system (Partners) or to external systems. Booking terms must be present in our system.